It’s hard to choose the right Shih Tzu puppy. Only dog lovers who have been there understand how difficult it can be for you to point at the adorableness and say that one. Many buyers will use this adorable measure, despite it costing thousands of dollars. If you only want a loving companion for your pet and that the breeder has a good record, this measure is perfect. If you are looking for an amazing puppy with a verified breeder you can look it up on Miniature Bernedoodles
When choosing a pet it is important to stay focused. Dog owners who are familiar and comfortable with their pets will have a different approach. These experts can provide valuable advice if you wish to avoid behavioral problems and excessive veterinarian bills.
These eight tips are sure to help you find the perfect puppy.
1. Do not pick your puppy too quickly. This is crucial. This is the most important aspect. However, resist any pressure to select the litter. Shih Tzu puppies less than 2 months of age are not able to see any markings or defects. Shih Tzu pups tend to have large eyes and dark eyes. You should view them with the eyes wide open. Your ability to see the face well and to check its length and shape will allow you evaluate other important characteristics such a nose size and shape. As you age, it is possible to check for new dental work. You will need six teeth at the top and one below.
2. Make photos of the best of breed. It can be hard to remember the essential points that make a Shih Tzu healthy and well-formed. The Shih Tzu prizewinner can be photographed from every angle. You can memorize the points or just take the pictures.
3. A lively, friendly dog is desirable. Shih Tzus must be lively and energetic. It is not a good sign to have a puppy who runs all around or grabs you by the hand.
4. A bony, large body is not the same size as a smaller, more delicate one. Shih Tzus are naturally small, but this does not mean they are thin. His stomach shouldn’t bulge. His coat should have natural glossy and soft texture.
5. If irritation is evident, check the nose, eyes, and ears. The eyes should be clean, bright, and without any trace of movement.
6. The smell of the pup’s mouth should be detected. By smelling the dog’s breath, you can detect signs of a serious issue in their digestion and other health issues.
7. Pay attention to your puppy’s behavior. Verify that your puppy is not shaking excessively, shaking their heads, or shaking their heads. A Shih Tzu puppy must be at least two months old. He or she should be happy, active, and expressive.